Saturday, November 03, 2007

Technology Toys

I am a techno-geek. If there's a technological gadget that requires batteries, power, a hard drive or any amount of memory, I'm there. Better if they have a USB plug. Or if they can fit in a purse. I started this revolution with a computer...a natural beginning; or maybe it was my first stereo back in the 7th grade. But it has grown to include a digital camera, a Palm Pilot, an SD card reader, a GameBoy Advance AND a GameBoy Advance DS, an X-Box, a PS2, DVD player, Sony Home Theater with Surround Sound and a DVD/CD, and HDTV. I twitch when I enter RadioShack and Best Buy. I would rather read a computer gaming magazine than Woman's Day. I have a box of computer parts right next to a box of material I'd always meant to make quilts out of. The difference between those boxes is I actually USED the computer parts. I hope the Lord has a PocketPC to keep track of all his geeks in Heaven!

More on technology. Now I've added an Alienware 7100 laptop, PS3, GameBoy Advance DS Thin model, and last but not least, an iPhone. Yes folks, I purchased one when they first came out...before the $200 "discount". I'm not upset though, because the first round had a much better screen. And I got $100 gift card back, which I sold on eBay for $80 so I could get cash, not only Apple gear. So its all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home